Get answers to your questions with our Free Legal Marketing Analysis.
Effective online marketing takes time and energy, but you need to know where to focus your efforts to get a good ROI. There are many factors to look at when developing your marketing strategy, and we cover those in our complimentary analysis.
We will evaluate:
- Your market size and demographics
- How many competitors you have in your geographical region
- High-value keywords that you should be targeting to find new clients
- Content strategies that will help you increase your organic search ranking
- Your citation profile and how you’re ranking with Google Local Business
- PPC and AdWords competition in your area
- Your social media exposure
We have over 14 years of experience with online marketing, and we know what works and we keep up with changes in the industry that help us keep our clients ranking well in Google.
Our philosophy of work is based on transparency, authenticity, documentation, and reporting:
- Transparency. We tell you exactly what we’re going to do on your site and blog, why we’re doing it, and how it will help your ranking and conversions.
- Authenticity. We don’t do work that you don’t need. We find that if we do quality, ethical work, our clients retain us for the long-term. That relationship of trust is the basis of our business model.
- Documentation. Every step of the way, we let you know when we’ve added new content or blog posts, when we’ve posted citations, and backlinks that we’ve built for you. You’re kept up-to-date with the work we’ve completed for you.
- Reporting. Real online marketing work can be proven by objective data: reporting of site traffic, social media activity, PPC conversions, and client contacts. We provide you with regular reporting of all of the relevant statistics that demonstrate the validity of our work.
Get your Free Legal Marketing Analysis today or give us a call at (800) 295-3346 for more information.