Google AdWords can be an effective tool for getting immediate traffic to your legal website, but it can also be extremely expensive if not optimized correctly.
AdWords is known as “pay-per-click” (or PPC), and these ads appear at the top and side of the Google search results. PPC advertising is the quickest way to get traffic to your website, because as soon as you setup and pay for your ads, they appear to your potential clients.
This type of advertising allows you to narrowly target a particular client. For instance, if you’re in Tucson and you specialize in bankruptcy, you can target your ads to specific areas of Tucson with exact search phrases, and even specify the time of day and days of the week that your ad will run.
AdWords and other PPC campaigns are complex to setup and run. You need to target your keywords, of course, but you also need to track conversions on your site, to find out what phrases work best and how you can optimize them.
At Waxwing Legal, we’ve been successfully using AdWords and other PPC systems for many years, and we can help your practice use these powerful tools. As part of our service, we’ll make sure that you’re getting the most out of your campaigns. Our service includes:
- Consultation with you about the types of client you wish to target
- Setup of custom landing pages on your website, specifically for your PPC campaigns, optimized for conversions
- Effective “Call to action” prompts on your landing pages
- Conversion tracking that will show you which key phrases convert the best
- Weekly reports and updates on your ad spending and ways to improve your results
Pay-per-click can be an effective marketing tool, but it requires a hands-on approach and training to get the most out of. Let us run your campaigns for you. For more information, call us at (855) 780-1081 and we’ll be happy to answer your questions or help you set up a campaign.